i know what the old lady got ya for the birthday too bro
hell, knowin her she's done gave it to ya tho
I know its early, but happy bday man! woot! woot!
wheres the damn birthday emoticon when i need it?
i know what the old lady got ya for the birthday too bro
hell, knowin her she's done gave it to ya tho
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
happy b-day brad
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
happy birthday bro
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Happy B-Day amigo. Here's hoping the Canes deliver a big W tonight fer ya as a bonus.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
happy bday! cheers!
I may be married to Bostonkisses but I had nothing to do with that, I can't stoop that low even on your birthday.
Anyways have a great one bud.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday buddy
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Thanks everyone for the b-day wishes thus far. I appreciate it a lot--doesn't really come across on here how much I do, but I appreciate it more than ya'll know.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bostonkisses</div><div class="ubbcode-body"></div></div>
And that is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Thanks!!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">happy bday! <u>cheers!</u></div></div>
That latter part above comes Saturday at the UVA-Wise homecoming pre-game...I will be "celebrating" that day for sure! Anyone that wants to celebrate w/me that day PM me and we'll get together and hang.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks